CASUAL FINESSE X CAMPUS VIBES(Denim rush1)

"WHEN I WENT TO COLLEGE, I WASN'T  INTERESTED IN FASHION ANYMORE - I WAS INTERESTED IN STYLE."                       

It's monday morning and it's cold due to the rainy night, I hope y'all had a wonderful night rest. So i decided to pull off a campus kinda outfit, with my denim jacket with black cardigan sleeves and black denim jeans as part of my "denim rush" series as i'd be doing more of 
denim trends in subsequent posts. 


It is difficult to pull off the all-denim trend. Some people pull it off extremely well while others could be poorly rated less than 3 on a scale of 1-10. However, I can say that denim is such a unique material that once you have the foundation of your outfit, it is easy for everything to fall into place. 
                     

When matching denim on denim, I suggest opting for two different shades of denim, like wearing a light wash denim top, pair it with some dark wash jeans, like I did with the blue denim jacket and black cardigan sleeves with black shaded denim.



For my college student folks, the semester is coming to 
a close as exams are here and students are doing 
whatever it takes to make their grade nothing short of 
perfection. But being the "drained from a semester full of work" college students that you are does not mean 
you have to let it show in your appearance, and that's how most of my friends knew me back then in school, despite the kinda course i studied.




This outfit is casual to the max, but still super stylish as i decided to pair a trim white button-down with a classic waist coat and a deep pink tie with white polka dots and a red lapel pin. I would be disappointed if most of you haven't noticed my undying love for waist coats and lapel pins, lol. The white, red and black combo on my ensemble complement each other by nature. 


Slipping into a crisp of white sneakers and adding some casual vibes and comfort to a put together outfit.


  To top it off, i styled a slim black hand clutch, which is the perfect size to fit just the important stuffs like your handouts and cell phone.                     

Hope this helped you style your denim. Good luck fashionistas, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your week at school. Go forth and prosper and dont forget to stay sharp!.


Denim jacket: H&M
Waist coat: Arpeggio
Button down: Asos 
Denim pants: Levis
Glasses: Cherokee
Clutch bag: Viamonoh
Sneakers: Deal
Photographer: James photography.

Comments

  1. Wow wow! This is a sublime flight of inspiration. Could,t help but read to the end;an incredible writing skill meshed with a stunning/inspiring fashion style---keep it bro,u 're trading on the part to success.

    I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do appreciate your comment from the deepest crevices of my heart.I'm inspired too, thanks bro!

      Delete
  2. Am drooling over the sneaks...
    Clean pictures...

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CASUALLY DAPPER

DAY CRAVATTITUDE