SIMPLE ET CLASSY!


Style is very personal it has nothing to do with fashion,
Fashion is over quickly.
STYLE IS FOREVER
-Ralph Lauren


Hello guys! How are you doing? I hope you are having a wonderful midweek. As this is my first blog post, i must admit that i'd been very edgy lately about this, lol. But I feel better now knowing that there are passionate fashion enthusiasts out there.                                                         


For my very first post, I would be doing something simple and classy. Honestly, I feel instantly smarter and sharper when i wear a suit, finely tailored jacket or a blazer as it is very easy to roll in them.              


The most notable of my outfit is the fabulously tailored cream blazer by TRUGEN. i hope it is worth the hype. And also the well fitted "shades of grey" waist coat, lol. Any stylish gentleman would never go wrong with a fitted waist coat as the look is always classy.

 The plaid patterned tie of of mixed bright shades of pink, maroon and black by paul smith did the magic on the sleeve shirt. The lapel pin is a very stylish piece that i'd discuss in subsequent editions, as the flower lapel pin and a matching pocket square on my ensemble can never go unnoticed. 


Honestly, i can't tell how this black pants fit on me, but i hope it isn't that bad on the brown leather brogues. Cordovan leather shoes made from hides of horses are very much indestructible even by the rain and can be worn come hay, come shine.


I hope this look inspires you to look your best with the busy and event full week ahead, and dont forget to drop your comments. Do have a nice week ahead.

Blazer: Trugen
Waist coat: Kinloch
Tie: paul smith
Shoe: Alden
Glasses: Cartier
Accessories; lapel pin, pocket square: LarryJaycouture
Photograper: WizzyCurtis.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CASUALLY DAPPER

CASUAL FINESSE X CAMPUS VIBES(Denim rush1)

DAY CRAVATTITUDE