DAY CRAVATTITUDE

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak". -Rachel Zoe.


Hello guys! Happy sunday, I hope your day has been blessed. I was actually having a wonderful day until the outcome of a soccer match interrupted all of that, *sighs. But am over it already as it is also the reason for the late post, sorry guys!. This was actually my outfit to church.
Today, i'm doing something a lil' different from the usual "suit and tie" thingy, and still maintain that classy and sharp look. The little known seldom-used daytime casual neckwear known as the day cravat or ascot as some may want to call it. Long ties are universal, and bow ties are becoming common enough that you may see one everyday, and you should certainly wear one at least occasionally. But a man can live his entire life and count with the fingers the times he's seen a day cravat worn like i did on my outfit.
The mixed colored, ASOS plaid (scarf) day cravat on my ensemble is NOT a formal wear, just a rakish, comfortable alternative to wearing an everyday tie. Also on my outfit is the red lapel pin, it is often worn on the lapel of a jacket. Lapel pins can be ornamental or can indicate wearer's affiliation with an organisation or cause. Boutonnieres were worn before the popularity of wearing lapel pins. 
Basically, waist coats and pocket squares are integral accessories that are close to my heart. They have the capability of adding a great deal of individualism to an outfit, like the ash gray waist coat and white pocket square did justice to on my outfit.

Enough said, lol. Thanks for stopping by guys!.


Outfit details:
Blazer; Kenneth Cole
Shirt; H&M
Scarf(cravat); Asos
Waist coat; F&F
Pants; Versace
Shoe; Christian Louboutin
Lapel pin and pocket square; LarryJaycouture and Topman respectively.


Comments

  1. Classy, bt a black belt would ve worked wit d shoe, bcos I prefer d Color of my shoe to go wit my belt. I luv ur color combination, is mild neva shawty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CASUALLY DAPPER

CASUAL FINESSE X CAMPUS VIBES(Denim rush1)